- LL.B., University of Indonesia (2013)
- Licensed to practice law as an advocate by the Indonesian Bar Association (PERADI)
- Holds an Intellectual Property Consultant Licence issued by the Ministry of Law and Human Rights of the Republic of Indonesia (AKHKI)
During the course of his practice, Kharis also gained a particular expertise in intellectual property-related disputes. He holds an Intellectual Property Consultant Licence from the Ministry of Law and Human Rights of the Republic of Indonesia.
- Represented PT Indosat Tbk in filing a trademark registration.
- Advised Fédération Internationale De Football Association (FIFA) on copyright matters.
- Represented Les’ Copaque Production Sdn Bhd in filing trademark registration, response to objection of trademark registration and opposition to the publication of trademark registration by third parties, with respect to well-known television animation characters.
- Represented Lee Biscuits Pte Ltd in the negotiation of trademark assignment with a brand registered owner, preparation of the relevant trademark assignment agreement and the recordation of trademark assignment.
- Represented Meyer Manufacturing Company Limited in the preparation of trademark assignment agreement and the recordation of trademark assignment.
Dispute Resolution – Civil
- Represented PT Garuda Indonesia (Persero) in a defamation claim brought by Hutomo Mandala Putra.
- Represented a Malaysian owned oil trading company in a land dispute before the Indonesian National Arbitration Board and several district courts,
- Represented the Overseas Private Investment Corporation (OPIC) in a multi-million-dollar tort claim against an oil, gas and geothermal technology and services provider.
- Represented Mapna Co, an Iranian company, before the Jakarta Administrative Court.
- Represented PT Supreme Energy Rajabasa, a geothermal company, before the Jakarta Administrative Court.
Dispute Resolution – Criminal
- Assisted PT DBS Vickers Indonesia in an employment disputes in the Central Jakarta Police Department OFfice.
- Represented an accused person before the Medan District Court in relation to an alleged corruption in several procurement transactions.
- Accompanied Mapna Co, an Iranian company, in several procurement disputes before Indonesian Attorney General’s Office.
- Accompanied PT Petronas Niaga Indonesia in a land dispute in the East Java Regional Police Office, Bogor Regional Police Office, Pekayon Bekasi District Police Office, and Sentul District Police Office.
- Assisted several landowners in various land disputes in the Criminal Investigation Agency of the Indonesian National Police.
- September 8, 2023
- August 23, 2023
- August 15, 2023