- LLB (Hons), Trisakti University (2006)
- Erasmus University Rotterdam (2005)
- Licensed to practice law as an advocate by the Indonesian Bar Association (PERADI)
- Licensed Mediator by the Pusat Mediasi Nasional (PMN)
- Certified Liquidator by the Perkumpulan Profesi Likuidator Indonesia (PPLI)
In addition to his experience in the field of dispute resolution, he has also amassed a significant amount of expertise in matters relating to employment. He was also in charge of AHP's liquidation and private client practice.
Before joining Assegaf Hamzah & Partners in 2008, Kamal gained invaluable insight into the Indonesian legal system by working as a reporter for hukumonline.com, the leading online legal journal and legal database covering national news from a legal perspective.
During his study at Trisakti University in Jakarta, he spent a significant amount of time as an exchange student at Erasmus University Rotterdam in the Netherlands, where he gained exposure to the international legal landscape.
- Advising and representing aircraft Company and insurers in relation to an aircraft crash in which over a hundred passengers were killed.
- Advising and representing client in complex shareholder disputes within a group of companies.
- Advising and representing client in the termination of employees and high-level officers of the company, including dispute at Indonesian courts.
- Advising and representing clients (multinationals, locals, and state enterprises) in various courts and arbitration tribunals.
- November 6, 2023
- October 31, 2023