- LL.B., University of Padjajaran (2001)
- Licensed to practice law as an advocate by the Indonesian Bar Association (PERADI)
- Certified ISO 37001 Lead Implementer by PECB
- Named as a “Future Star” for Aviation, Construction, Commercial and Transactions by Benchmark Litigation (2019-2020)
- Named as a “Recognised practitioner” in Real Estate by Chambers Asia-Pacific (2018-2019)
- “Competition - Indonesia Merger Control Local Guide 2019” published by LexisPSL
- Market Intelligence: Merger Control 2019” published by Getting the Deal Through
- Co-author for ASEAN Competition Law Book published by Lexis Nexis
Yogi’s experience includes advising on real estate M&A transactions, asset management, property development and construction agreements. He often plays a lead role in many real estate transactions that require the involvement of many practices, large teams of lawyers, coordination with other advisors and significant strategic thinking.
He is also an accomplished dispute lawyer, Yogi has represented various clients in commercial litigation, land law, mergers and acquisitions, aviation law, and competition law transactions. He has played a key role in the firm’s most complex work, solving difficult – often unprecedented – legal issues, which sometimes let to ground-breaking judicial decisions from the Indonesian courts.
- Represented PT COSL Indo, the Indonesian subsidiary of China Oilfield Service Ltd., in the legal due diligence and acquisition of a 7.6 hectare land in the Indonesia-China Integrated Industrial Park (Kawasan Industri Terpadu Indonesia-China or KITIC), an industrial estate owned by PT Puradelta Lestari Tbk.
- Advised PT Bank Muamalat Tbk., one of the biggest Shariah banks in Indonesia, on the acquisition of a high-rise building worth USD 96.81 million located on a 3,000 sqm site in Jakarta’s busiest commercial district from property developer PT Mitra Pertala Perkasa.
- Represented PT Ever Shine Tex Tbk in a suspension of debt payment obligation (penundaan kewajiban pembayaran utang or PKPU) matter submitted by its creditors before the Commercial Court of Jakarta.
- Represented the leading Indonesian mobile telecommunications operator PT XL Axiata Tbk in its USD 577 million disposal of 3,500 mobile telecommunications towers and in all its real estate matters including preparation of agreements and all conveyancing matters.
- Represented PT Lotte Chemical Indonesia in the legal due diligence on and acquisition of approximately 100 hectares of land from, among others, PT Krakatau Steel (Persero) Tbk, for the construction of a new cracker plant at the Cilegon Industrial Zone in Banten. We also advised PT Lotte Chemical Indonesia in various real estate matters, including land reclamation and land overlap issues.
- May 31, 2022
- April 14, 2022