Her clients include companies from various industries, including IT, broadcasting, petrochemical, mining, e-commerce, consumer goods, multifinance, and property. Clients praised Angelica for her responsiveness and quick turnaround times.
- Acted as the Indonesian counsel to an Indonesian-based web portal start-up company on the restructuring its group companies in relation to the receipt of two tranches of investment, amounting to USD 1.2 million and USD 83 million.
- Acted as counsel to a Japanese packaging company in its joint venture with an Indonesian packaging and manufacturing company.
- Advised Southgate Ventures Pte Ltd, an educational services provider, on the restructuring of its group structure including its local foundations holding the management of the Singapore School in various cities in Indonesia.
- Represented the issuer, parent guarantor and guarantors in the USD 23 million global bonds offering by PT Alam Sutera Realty Tbk., a wholly owned subsidiary of PT Alam Sutera Tbk., a leading Indonesian real estate developer. The bonds are listed on the Singapore Exchange.
- Acted as counsel to PT Bank CIMB Niaga Tbk (CIMB Niaga) as lender on the approximately USD 76 million loan facility to PT Net Mediatama Televisi, which were used for intercompany transfer of assets, purchase of broadcasting equipment, construction and renovation of studios, acquisition of companies and development of programs. We assisted CIMB Niaga on preparation of the loan documentation including security documents and advising on Indonesian law-related matters.
- Assisted one of the largest Indonesian telecommunication provider companies in setting up a joint venture with a local telecommunication devices provider.
- September 8, 2023
- August 23, 2023
- August 15, 2023