She has been practicing corporate law in the emerging markets of the ASEAN region since 2008. Her work is primarily focused on cross-border mergers and acquisitions (M&A).
As part of her M&A practice, she is routinely involved in corporate and commercial matters including foreign direct investments, joint ventures, equity and debt investments, cross border investments and transactional structuring. She has represented Indonesian and foreign investors comprising private and public companies, private equity and venture capital firms, multinational corporations and state-owned enterprises.
- Represented PT Chandra Asri Petrochemical Tbk. ("Chandra Asri"), the largest vertically integrated petrochemical company in Indonesia, on its IDR 15.5 trillion (equivalent to USD 1.1 billion) rights issue in conjunction with the entry of Thai Oil Public Company Limited, via its subsidiary, as a new shareholder of Chandra Asri.
- Represented SCG Packaging Public Company Limited, a subsidiary of a giant Thai conglomerate, on its IDR 9.61 trillion (approximately USD680 million) acquisition of 55% shares of PT Fajar Surya Wisesa Tbk.
- Represented PT Sri Rejeki Isman Tbk (Sritex), Southeast Asia’s largest textile manufacturer in Indonesia, in its acquisition of two leading manufacturers and exporters of fine quality spun yarns.
- Representing a global private equity investment firm, Kohlberg Kravis Roberts (KKR) in its acquisition of a 12.64% stake in leading Indonesian bread company – Sari Roti.
- Represented a regional private equity and venture capital firm in its various investments in the food and beverage sector in Indonesia.
- Represented a global multinational technology conglomerate in its investment of approximately US$ 1 billion in one of Indonesia’s largest e-commerce platforms, cementing its position as one of the few unicorns in Southeast Asia.
- Represented global private equity and venture capital firms in its investments in Go-Jek, an Indonesian technology start up that specialises in ride-hailing, logistics and digital payments, and currently one of the few unicorns in Southeast Asia.
- May 31, 2022
- April 14, 2022