Since the beginning of her career, Paulanie has been heavily involved in Capital Market transactions and has participated in a number of important transactions, including initial public offerings, limited public offerings through pre-emptive rights issuance, offering of debt and equity securities on the Indonesia Stock Exchange and Singapore Stock Exchange and mergers.
- Assisted 7 SOEs (PT Krakatau Steel (Persero) Tbk, PT Perkebunan Nusantara X, PT Perkebunan Nusantara XI, PT Perkebunan Nusantara XII, PT Pelabuhan Indonesia II (Persero), PT Pelabuhan Indonesia III (Persero) and PT Timah Tbk) on the sale of the majority shares of 7 state-owned hospitals to PT Pertamina Bina Medika IHC (“PBM”), in the second phase of the establishment of a state-owned hospital holding company. PBM becomes the new controller of these seven hospitals, by holding approximately 67% shares in each hospital. (2020)
- Acted for the Joint Lead Managers, as its Indonesian counsel in PT Hutama Karya (Persero)’s USD 600 million 3.75% Notes due 2030, which is a part of its USD 1.5 billion Medium Term Notes Programme. PT Hutama Karya (Persero) is Indonesia’s state-owned leading infrastructure developer, and the transaction was the first ever sovereign guaranteed global notes issued by an Indonesian state-owned enterprise and was oversubscribed by 6x, evidencing the government’s support in the development of infrastructure in Indonesia. The Joint Lead Managers are Citigroup Global Markets Inc.; Deutsche Bank AG, Singapore Branch; The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited; Mandiri Securities Pte. Ltd.; and MUFG Securities Asia Limited Singapore Branch. (2020)
- Assisted PT Bank China Construction Bank Indonesia Tbk. (“CCBI”), a subsidiary of one of the largest banks in the world by market capitalisation, China Construction Bank Corporation, to increase its capital through a rights issue to its shareholders, from which CCBI intends to receive IDR 3.2 trillion. (2020)
- Acted as counsel to PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk. Bank Mandiri conducted asset securitization through a Collective Investment Contract of Asset Backed Securities (Kontrak Investasi Kolektif Efek Beragun Aset or “KIK EBA”) from a loan of PT PLN (Persero) (“PLN”) valued at IDR 475 billion. In securitizing assets of PLN, Bank Mandiri collaborated with BNI Asset Management.
- Advised PT Semen Indonesia (Persero) Tbk., a state-owned building materials producer, in relation to its IDR 4.9 trillion (USD 346.5 million) domestic sustainable bonds offering I Phase II Year 2019 as part of its IDR 8 trillion shelf public offering of the Semen Indonesia Sustainable Bonds Offering I program. The bond is issued in two series: (i) Series A amounting to IDR 3.36 trillion with coupon rate of 9% and tenor of 5 years, and (ii) Series B amounting to IDR 714 billion with coupon rate of 9.1% and tenor of 7 years. (2019)
- November 6, 2023
- October 31, 2023