At AHP, he focuses his practice on capital markets and M&A arenas, and has gained invaluable experience working on a number of high-profile mandates, including the initial public offering of PT Provident Agro Tbk., and PT Medco Energi Internasional Tbk’s IDR 1.5 trillion domestic bond issuance.
Besides being an outstanding scholar while in college - including receiving an “A” citation for his final thesis, Imanuel was also an active participant in student and sporting activities. He was an active member of the Business Law Society, UI Student Cooperative, and the UI Law Faculty’s Football Club. He also served as a member of the organising committee for the 9th and 10th editions of the UI Asian Law Students Association English Competition (ALSA E-Comp) in 2005 and 2006, respectively.
- Acted as the legal counsel of PT Jaya Bersama Indo Tbk., which is the owner of the “Duck King” brand in its initial public offering. The company issued 513,330,000 shares with a nominal value of IDR 550 per share, representing 40% of its issued and paid-up capital after the initial public offering. The transaction raised IDR 259 billion. (2018)
- Represented PT Asuransi Tugu Pratama Indonesia Tbk. in relation to its initial public offering with a value amounting to IDR 680 billion. (2018)
- Represented PT Sarimelati Kencana Tbk (Sarimelati), a Pizza Hut franchise-holder in Indonesia, in connection with the offering of 918,650,000 of its common shares with IDR 100 par value, which comprised of a primary offering of 604,375,000 shares by Sarimelati (Primary Shares) and a private placement of 314,275,000 existing shares (Placement Shares) by its shareholders (PT Sriboga Raturaya and Mountain High Investments Limited). The Primary Shares were offered in connection with a public offering of shares in Indonesia and the Placement Shares were offered to a limited number of investors in Indonesia by way of a private placement. (2018)
- Represented PT ABM Investama Tbk. (ABM) in the issuance of its Reg. S/Rule 144A 7.125% USD 300 million senior notes due 2022 and USD 50 million aggregate principal amount of additional notes. (2017)
- Represented PT Medco Energi Internasional Tbk., in the issuance of pre-emptive rights in relation to the Limited Public Offering II of PT Medco Energi Internasional Tbk. (2017)
- November 6, 2023
- October 31, 2023