- LL.B., University of Indonesia (2000)
- Bachelor of Economics, University of Indonesia (2000)
- Licensed to practice law as an advocate by the Indonesian Bar Association (PERADI)
- Member of Indonesian Association of Capital Market Legal Consultants (Himpunan Konsultan Hukum Pasar Modal).
- Ranked as Notable Practitioner for Banking & Finance and Restructuring & insolvency by Asialaw Profiles (2021)
Being a member of the firm since its establishment, Yanu has extensive experience in banking & finance, general corporate, M & A, as well as other areas of practice. Currently specializing in banking & finance practice, he has advised both domestic and international clients, acting either as lender or borrower, in a wide range of domestic and cross-border banking and finance transactions, comprising, among other things, banking facilities, syndicated loans, project finance, structured finance, debt securities issues, derivatives, Islamic finance and debt restructuring.
A licensed capital markets attorney, over the years Yanu has brought his in-depth knowledge and incisive legal skills to bear in a wide range of major banking and finance transactions, debt restructurings and private placements, and has played key roles in a series of significant M&A deals.
- Assisted in acquisition of PT Petrokimia Nusantara Interindo.
- Represented Holcim (the second largest cement company in the world) in its acquisition and restructuring of PT Semen Cibinong Tbk, including its associated USD 1.2 billion debt.
- Advised Petroliam Nasional Berhad (Petronas) on its acquisition of Devon Indonesia.
- Represented PT Perusahaan Pengelola Aset (Persero) in the restructuring of debt owed by PT Trans-Pacific Petrochemical Indotama and PT Tuban Petrochemical Industries to PT Pertamina (Persero), PT Perusahaan Pengelola Aset (Persero) and Badan Pelaksana Kegiatan Usaha Hulu Minyak dan Gas Bumi.
- September 8, 2023
- August 23, 2023
- August 15, 2023