- LL.B., University of Indonesia (1989)
- Licensed to practice law as an advocate by the Indonesian Bar Association (PERADI)
- Registered as an Intellectual Property Rights Consultant by AKHKI
- Licensed as a Receiver (Curator)
- Licensed as a Capital Market Legal Consultant
- International Trademark Association (INTA)
- ASEAN Intellectual Property Association (AIPA)
- Indonesian Capital Market Legal Consultants Association (HKHPM)
- Indonesian Legal Consultants Association (AKHI)
- Indonesian Intellectual Property Rights Consultants Association (AKHKI)
- International Bar Association (IBA)
- Inter-Pacific Bar Association (IPBA)
- American Chamber of Commerce in Indonesia
- Indonesian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (KADIN Indonesia)
- British Committee
- Indonesian Chamber of Commerce and Industry British and West Europe Committee
With over a decade of experience, Dewi is able to offer clients a full range of intellectual property services. Market leaders and emerging companies alike sought her guidance in navigating through copyrights, trademark, patent, industrial design, layout design of integrated circuit, and trade secret matters.
Dewi is also a visionary in seeing through the demands in the intellectual property sector. She aims to develop lesser-known intellectual property rights in Indonesia, such as plant variety protection, geographical indication and product design registration.
Dewi holds an intellectual property rights consultant licence from the Ministry of Laws and Human Rights. She is an active member of the Indonesian Intellectual Property Rights Consultant Association (AKHKI) where she previously served as its Deputy Vice Chairman and Treasury.
- May 31, 2022
- April 14, 2022